Tuesday, February 07, 2006

HelpDesk in New York, NY

Tuesday, February 07, 2006
The Client wrote this description to a exact what is being looked at. I need a high level Helpdesk person. This is a fulltime position and depending on experience will pay up to 80K. What I am looking for is to add another qualified helpdesk individual to my team, preferably someone who can lead the existing team. At the same time I need someone who can support my ticketing system (BMC Support Magic) and write ad-hoc reports using Crystal Reports. That's a critical factor for me because we are expanding the utilization and functionality of that system and I will need someone to support the underpinnings (SQL) as well as the reports that we will be asked to produce. They need to have very good verbal and written skills and can interface with upper management. Experience: Required 5+ years Helpdesk or Service desk background. Preferably some lead or managerial experience 3+ years of Crystal report writing experience 2-3 years SQL maintenance/troubleshooting experience Would be a plus 1-3 years Support Magic (ticketing system) experience MS Access database building experience To Apply to this job go to http://www.GadBall.com or click here