Sunday, April 06, 2008

CCIE (Job #8595) in New York, NY

Sunday, April 06, 2008
Smartsource is a 10 year old IT staffing company that specializes in IT staff augmentation services. Headquartered in the western suburbs of Chicago, offering nationwide coverage Smartsource provides a wide variety of IT resources on a contract, contract to hire, perm placement or project basis. Also seeking CCIE in the New York Metro Area.

I am presently looking for CCIE's in the New York Metro Area, also with a skill in Security or MCSE if possible. I am also looking for a MCSE with strong skills in Microsoft Exchange 2007 and Windows 2008. I am hoping they also live in the NY Metro Area and speak good English

If you are interested in the position please forward me a word document of your resume. If you have any questions, please feel free in contacting me at the number listed below.

Thanks,
Marla Gonzalez
SmartSource, Inc.
630-818-1060


To Apply to this job go to http://www.GadBall.com or click here